The Blue Earth County Library's Materials by Mail Program allows Blue Earth County residents who qualify to have up to 5 library materials mailed directly to their homes each month. Each delivery includes a postage-paid return envelope for easy return of materials to the library.
There is no cost to participate and there will be no late fees.
Who Qualifies for Materials by Mail Program
- Residents of rural Blue Earth County, including the communities of Eagle Lake, Madison Lake, St. Clair, Good Thunder, Garden City, Vernon Center, Amboy, and Pemberton.
- Residents with accessibility issues who are temporarily or permanently homebound.
How to get Materials by Mail
- Order materials through our website by filling out this form.
- Call the library at (507) 304-4022.
- Place holds directly in the library's catalog. Be sure to choose Blue Earth County Library-Delivery as your pick-up location.
The Blue Earth County Library System consists of three locations: Mankato, Mapleton, and Lake Crystal.
The mission of the Materials by Mail Program is to offer connection and enjoyment to all members of our community by providing them with fun, educational, and inspiring materials.
Apply for Materials by Mail Services
Download an E-Book here.