Rooms & Features
The meeting rooms at the library are made available to the public on an equitable basis, regardless of the beliefs or affiliations of individuals or groups requesting their use. Rooms available to rent include:
Reserve a Meeting Room
All meeting rooms are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. To make a reservation, complete the Meeting Room Online Request Form. If you have any questions about your reservation request, please call (507) 304-4002.
- Bookings may be made up to six months in advance.
- The reservations must end 30 minutes before the library closes.
- The conference room may be reserved no more than twice in a calendar month.
- The contact person assumes responsibility for the space and its occupants. The space must be left clean.
- A fee may be charged for cleaning or damages.
- Food and beverages are not allowed near the library technology.
Individuals with reservations should notify the library at least 48 hours in advance of a cancellation or they will be charged for use of the room.
The library reserves the right to withhold use of the meeting rooms at any time. Individuals who would like to register concerns about meeting room usage may contact Library Director, Kelly McBride at (507) 304-4007.